Just in time for Halloween, we have a way for you to enjoy pumpkins beyond just carving them! This hearty, spicy curry screams fall, and will have you screaming “oh my gourd!” over how good a pumpkin can taste. By the way, if you’re not feeling our Butcher’s Chicken Bone Broth or don’t have any, feel free to use one of our other broths!
1. Heat oil in a deep skillet or pot over medium high heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger, cook for 2 minutes until onion is a bit tinged with gold.
2. Add Spices and stir for 1 minute
3. Add coconut milk, tomatoes, and Butcher’s Chicken Bone Broth until incorporated.
4. Add pumpkin. Bring to simmer.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes or until pumpkin (if using diced fresh pumpkin) is tender but not mushy, and sauce has thickened.
6. Add salt and pepper last, adjusting to taste. Serve over rice, sprinkled with coriander/cilantro.