Position: Production staff Department: Fabrication Reports to: Kitchen Lead Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
The role of the Production staff is to process and package (primary) broth and cooked items. The safe operation of equipment is essential. Candidates must be comfortable learning the operation of mechanical equipment including but not limited to filler machines, capper, hoists, pumps and some electronic controls.
- Ability to work safely
- Maintaining FIFO (first in – first out) principles of raw and finished goods in production
- Ensure work is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to work in a team as well as alone
- Follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) in the preparation of food items
- Follow directions and willing to learn and improve skills
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds and work in cold, hot, and loud environments.
- Some overtime required; afternoons and occasionally weekends
- PPE is required and will be provided
Compensation & Benefit
- Based on experience
- Health & Dental insurance support and 401K option per company policy
- PTO & Sick Leave per company policy